Join Giner Labs
If you have a passion for electrochemistry, Giner Labs would be a great place to make your career. Giner Labs is a world leader in electrochemical research and development with a 40-year record of success. We not only push the frontiers of technology, but push those technologies forward to make a difference in commercial applications. We deliver electrolyzers supplying oxygen to the crews of US submarines, large scale hydrogen generators for renewable energy storage and miniature implantable oxygen generators for cell therapies.
Take a look at the career openings posted below. If you see a good fit, please forward your resume and a cover letter explaining the position you are interested in to email@example.com.
Giner Labs does not contact job candidates through instant messaging or work with outside recruiting contractors. If you are contacted in this manner, please be aware that is fraudulent, and guard your personal information and funds.
Candidate will join our experienced contracts team and get involved in all aspects of contract management, with a particular focus on R&D contracts with US Government agencies. We expect the candidate to take responsibility – after full training and always with guidance and support - for detailed contract negotiation for awarded contracts and ongoing management of contract performance. In addition, candidate will support proposal development.
Our Contracts team works directly with leaders of research programs, and has frequent interactions with the business executive team, in particular the VPs for Technology and Sales and our Controller. Giner will sponsor training to advance skills and there will be opportunities to grow into additional responsibilities in contracts in particular and administration in general.
- Manage negotiations of contract language, terms and conditions, schedule and budget
- Manage updates in contract terms to reflect new objectives, budget constraints, modifications to timelines, changes in personnel or subcontractors and any other issues
- Work with research program leaders and teams to ensure compliance with contractual requirements during program execution
- Assist program teams to ensure timely and complete contract closeout
- Coordinate with program teams, finance and business leads to resolve contractual issues and disputes
- Assist in identification, development and implementation of new contract/subcontract policies and processes
- Provide relevant perspectives on contract-related matters affecting business performance to finance and business leaders
- Assist in identification of new project opportunities
- Assist in tracking proposal generation and deliver customized proposal support to scientists (including editing, proofreading, table and figure preparation)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in business, marketing or related field
- Demonstrated interest and experience in contract administration
- Ideally 2 to 5 years of direct experience with government contracting and subcontracting
- Working knowledge of government contracting concepts including Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Experience or interest in science
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, multitask and coordinated activities across a range of functional areas
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong analytical and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team skills and ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external relationships and communications
- Demonstrated ability to thrive within a small but growing organization
- Ambitious and open to learn and adapt