Safe Cleansing Power for the Most Challenging Environments
Giner is developing a transformative new technology for decontamination of the most virulent pathogens, microbes and other environmental threats.
Our approach uses only water and electricity in an advanced electrolytic reactor to generate massive cleansing power. In this way we are able to make a cocktail of powerful, yet non-toxic, reactive agents.
We call this cocktail a MOX — for “Mixed Oxidants” — as it typically contains 3 super powerful oxidating species: ozone, hydroxyl radicals and peroxides:
- Ozone: known to have 6-times the oxidation potential of chlorine-based disinfectants
- Hydroxyl radicals: one of the strongest oxidants available
- Hydrogen peroxide: a strong oxidizer used as bleaching agent and disinfectant.
Targeted applications include addressing the following challenging problems:
- Decontamination of buildings, trains or vehicles after an attack using biological agents such as anthrax spores
- Destruction of risky surplus pharmaceutical products, such as oxycontin and other opioids
- Cleansing of harmful bacteria in meat processing facilities
Giner’s technologies can address these and other demanding problems with a combination of features and benefits that is unmatched.